Fanouts/Breakouts are fiber-optic cables, which at one or both end have a fiber-optic splitter for every single fibers. These fibers are additionally protected by outer tube, which allows them to be terminated with each type of fiber optic connectors.
It is a very economical solution that allows you to reduce the time you need to set up a connection, as well as costs by eliminating the need for welding.
- production without glue - higher resistance to external factors
- each tail of fan-out with unique labelling (markers, flags, labels, color code)
- additional tube for better protection also as a haul (pulling device)
- dedicated for CATV - pigtail installation doesn’t affect on twisting cable
- length of tails with an accuracy +/- 2 mm, cascade od connectors are available
- different diameter of fan-out pigtail 900μ, 1.6mm, 2.0mm
- fan-out in two configurations, inside and/or outside destination
- Low attenuation (No splices)
- using fan-out in investment reduces costs