FOXX DMMTP - Main cable for pulling / laying in the duct system.
- Duct cable with a very small diameter of 7.2mm allows you to pull and blow.
- The construction of six fibers in a tube makes network design even more effective.
- 5-tube construction reduces costs in smaller installations, in large installations allows easy management of optical fibers.
- Ideally suited for primary and secondary teletechnical ducts.
- High short installation tension by glass yarn.
- Basic protection against rodents.
- Completely dielectric.
- Dry sealing hub.
- Small diameter.
- Low weight.
- Colored fibers and tubes.
- Fibers (12-288)
- Tubes filled with gel
- Non-metallic central element
- Outer jacketHDPE resistant to UV
- 2 x Ripcord
- Tape absorbing humidityAPPLICATION
- For duct systemlaying.
- Possibility of blowing into the duct/ microduct system.